# Of Spray Functions
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
1255® duralast ®
- Features four unique methods of control that you can mix and match, independent of the handle position – Voice, App, Hands Free, or Manual
- Precisely dispense water at desired temperature, up to 120 degrees F, and volume as little as 1 Tbsp. or as much as 15 gallons
- Fully customizable presets for exact measurements and exact temperatures will make daily tasks a breeze
- Voice activated capability: Combine specific temperature and specific measurement or mix generic commands with specific commands, for example “Alexa/Hey Google, ask Moen to dispense 1 cup of hot water”
- Voice activated capability: Create your own personalized presets in the app to facilitate quick delivery of common tasks including combined temperature and measurements, for example “Alexa/Hey Google, tell Moen to fill the baby bottle”
- Wave sensor positioned at the front of the faucet, starts and stops the water flow with a simple hand movement without touching the faucet
- Use the app to provide personalized experiences as well as control the faucet directly
- Interactive iOS/Android application provides usage data, customizable settings, notifications and control of all your Moen Network products
- Requirements for voice control: Smartphone, Smart speaker, and Wireless Internet
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- polished nickel finish provides a mirror-like warm metallic look, adding a refined touch to your space
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- aerated stream for everyday cleaning; boosted rinse; boosted stream; powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- 5 year warranty on digital components; limited lifetime trim warranty
- LED temperature indicator
- DC powered: Includes 6 D Cell Batteries, eliminating the need for a dedicated outlet (optional AC Power available to purchase separately)
Designed to put itself away. The Reflex™ system is designed to give you an exceptional range of motion combined with great self-retracting action.
Faster clean. Faster fill. Power Boost™ technology helps homeowners maximize every minute at the sink, offering improved functionality at their fingertips.
The Weymouth Collection
Weymouth's gracious design details and distinctive Victorian finishing touches present a sense of uncommon luxury for today's traditional kitchens.View Collection
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single smart water valve, no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the smart water valve detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.