1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
1255® duralast ®
- polished nickel finish provides a mirror-like warm metallic look, adding a refined touch to your space
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- LifeShine® finish assures the ultimate in durability and is guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off
- aerated stream for everyday cleaning
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- limited lifetime warranty
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
Use it every day. Clean it as you wish. You'll never scrub or wear off the beauty of a LifeShine finish. It gives you the designer touch of polished brass with the durability of chrome, and is guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off... for life.
The Weymouth Collection
Weymouth's gracious design details and distinctive Victorian finishing touches present a sense of uncommon luxury for today's traditional kitchens.View Collection
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single device, no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the device detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.