# Of Spray Functions
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
1255® duralast ®
- metal wand
- oil rubbed bronze finish incorporates the warmth of bronze with tumbled light and dark accents, creating an antiqued look
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- aerated stream for everyday cleaning; powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- limited lifetime warranty
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
Designed to put itself away. The Reflex™ system is designed to give you an exceptional range of motion combined with great self-retracting action.
The Weymouth Collection
Weymouth's gracious design details and distinctive Victorian finishing touches present a sense of uncommon luxury for today's traditional kitchens.View Collection
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single smart water valve, no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the smart water valve detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.