# Of Spray Functions
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
1255® duralast ®
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- brushed gold pairs rich, warm tones with lush texturing for a timeless finish
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- LifeShine® finish assures the ultimate in durability and is guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off
- aerated stream for everyday cleaning; powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
- Power Clean™ spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean™ technology.
Designed to put itself away. The Reflex™ system is designed to give you an exceptional range of motion combined with great self-retracting action.
Use it every day. Clean it as you wish. You'll never scrub or wear off the beauty of a LifeShine finish. It gives you the designer touch of polished brass with the durability of chrome, and is guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off... for life.
The STo Collection
An impeccably put-together look keeps modern conveniences concealed as STo's pulldown wand blends seamlessly into the slim faucet spout.View Collection
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single smart water valve, no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the smart water valve detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.