# Of Spray Functions
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
1255® duralast ®
- Spot Resist™ stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- boosted rinse; powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning; aerated stream for everyday cleaning; boosted stream
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
Maintain the brilliance of your faucet. Spot Resist™ Finish maintains the brilliance of your faucet or showerhead so that you can spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your home. Available in a wide variety of styles for both kitchen and bath products.
Faster clean. Faster fill. Power Boost™ technology helps homeowners maximize every minute at the sink, offering improved functionality at their fingertips.
The Paterson Collection
The Paterson™ pulldown kitchen faucet brilliantly combines everyday industrial components – such as metal wands and bolt-inspired accents – into one distinctive style.View Collection
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single smart water valve, no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the smart water valve detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.