1.3 gpm (4.9 L/min) max.
- Nebia by Moen™ is a better experience, with a spa shower delivering up to 45% water savings, when compared to a standard Moen 2.5 gpm showerhead
- The 7.9” Rainshower has the coverage of a 20” showerhead, when measured to EPA standards for coverage
- A 17” adjustable sliding arm allows users to move the Rainshower up or down based on their height, as well as water warmth and body coverage preferences
- Rainshower tilts up and down and rotates side to side by pushing tube
- Optional Handshower available (sold separately)
- Transform your showering experience with a fast, easy DIY installation: Universal install kit included and complete instructions inside box and online
- The Rainshower unit contains two check valves for backflow prevention
- chrome/white finish
- 7.9" diameter spray head rainshower for exceptional water coverage
- one-function atomized spray
- limited lifetime warranty
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single smart water valve, no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the smart water valve detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.