1.75 gpm (6.65 L/min) max.
- Spot Resist™ brushed nickel finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking bath
- lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- install with Posi-Temp® pressure balancing control valve to maintain water temperature control in the shower
- showerhead with handshower
- combination spray for more variety
- magnetix™ technology features an innovative magnetic docking system
- 6 3/8" tub spout length
- built on the Moen M-PACT common valve system, allowing you to update the faucet style in the future without replacing any plumbing
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- limited lifetime warranty
Maintain the brilliance of your faucet. Spot Resist™ Finish maintains the brilliance of your faucet or showerhead so that you can spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your home. Available in a wide variety of styles for both kitchen and bath products.
Easily change your style. With M•PACT®, you can change your faucet style without replacing any plumbing. It's as easy as changing a light bulb.
WaterSense is a program sponsored by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to promote water efficiency (it is similar in nature to the EPA's Energy Star program). A product with the WaterSense label indicates that it meets water efficiency andperformance criteria outlined by the EPA to help you reduce water use in your home.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single smart water valve, no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the smart water valve detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.