1.75 gpm (6.65 L/min) max.
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- showerhead with handshower
- magnetix™ technology features an innovative magnetic docking system
- not applicable
- meets EPA WaterSense® criteria to conserve water without sacrificing performance
- limited lifetime warranty
- snap to use; easy release and return, even with your eyes closed
- handshower always docks facing forward to avoid exterior splash outside your shower
- handshower features a kink-free metal hose that extends your reach and flexibility
- handshower features 3.75 in. spray face and 6 settings to allow you to customize your shower and desired spray performance
- full coverage rainshower features a 6.75 in. spray face
- ability to flow each shower head separately or combined for more coverage
- pause/trickle button allows to momentarily pause the handshower flow at a push of a button
WaterSense is a program sponsored by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to promote water efficiency (it is similar in nature to the EPA's Energy Star program). A product with the WaterSense label indicates that it meets water efficiency andperformance criteria outlined by the EPA to help you reduce water use in your home.
The Attract Collection
Gracious and uncomplicated style features give the Attract collection an ageless yet fashion-forward presence.View Collection
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single device, no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the device detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.